Here is my website

Here is my music video

Sunday 19 November 2017

Video games and me

I would consider myself to be a gamer, as a regularly play a variety of games on the PS4. I usually stick to playing on the weekends only though, because I do not have much time to play. I am largely into online games, including shooters, such as Doom, and story-based games, such as Uncharted and Resident Evil. I used to own a Wii though, making mme a large fan of the Mario and Zelda franchises. I play to releive the stress of constant workloads, and because games offer a sense of escapism, with possibly an enjoyable story. I play either with friends or by myself. I play most games on the PS4.

1 comment:

  1. Nice reflections Zain! You're starting to bring in good audience terminology, such as escapism and enjoying a story (narrative). Watch out for avoidable typos!

    ReplyDelete